A reminder to our Salisbury community that Sarum Dental Practice will remain open for patients during the current COVID-19 lockdown. To ensure your wellbeing, our staff adhere strictly to the latest government guidelines on the transmission of COVID-19 and have implemented new protocols within the practice to keep the team and our patients safe.
We ask that you do not attend your appointment if you have a new cough, temperature, difficulty breathing or are experiencing an altered sense of smell and taste. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please contact our Reception team who will be happy to reschedule your appointment either by telephone or through email.
What are we doing to protect you?
Appointment times have been lengthened to ensure the safety of patients and staff following current government guidelines. Also, we are implementing the following social distancing and cross-infection protocols so that you can feel assured of your health upon attending your appointment:
- Do not attend the clinic unless you have an appointment
- Appointments will be spaced out to ensure maximum social-distancing between patients
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment and stand back from the door until you are welcomed through by Reception
- Bring as little belongings with you as possible to reduce the risk of contamination
- We ask that everyone wears a face mask inside the practice
- Use the hand sanitisers provided upon entering and exiting the building
- Payments will be taken by card only
Additionally, all members of the Sarum Dental staff will be wearing the appropriate PPE. The practice itself is disinfected regularly and the treatment rooms are sanitised between appointments.
If you are currently self-isolating and are experiencing toothache, please refer to our previous blog on how to manage dental pain at home. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, our staff will be available to give you advice over the phone or via email, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Thank you to all of our visitors for their patience and we look forward to seeing you soon!