Tooth loss, at whatever age and for whatever reason, can be a traumatic experience and can have lasting effects on your social life and personal wellbeing.
Missing teeth can affect your self-esteem and make simple everyday tasks more difficult. You may find it harder to pronounce certain words properly; you’re remaining teeth may have moved freely into the gaps left by your missing teeth causing jaw joint stress and chronic headaches; and you might also have problems eating, which can lead to inadequate nutrition and vitamin deficiencies.
If this sounds like your experience with tooth loss, we strongly recommend booking in for an appointment with our resident Implantologist, Neel Shukla, to discuss the option of dental implant treatment. Neel has many years of experience placing and restoring simple and complex implant cases and has recently won the ‘Best Young Dentist South East’ Award!
Here’s how dental implants work: usually conducted under local anaesthetic, a small titanium post is placed into the jawbone, which replaces the root part of a missing tooth. The implant, once fully integrated into the bone tissue, will provide a secure and stable foundation to which a crown, bridge or denture can be attached.
There are numerous benefits to receiving dental implant treatment at our Salisbury practice:
- Dental implants will boost your self-esteem
- You will be able to chew food without concern and enunciate properly when you speak
- Replacing a missing tooth with an implant will improve the aesthetic of your smile and make you look younger
- Dental implants are a long-lasting and reliable solution
- Implant treatment at Sarum Dental Practice is affordable and expertly practiced
Still not convinced that receiving implant treatment at Sarum Dental is the right choice for you? Check out these case studies!