If you’re living with failing or missing teeth or suffer from loose and uncomfortable dentures, we have the solution for you! Here at Sarum Dental practice in Salisbury, we offer our patients the best in restorative dentistry in the form of secure and long-lasting dental implants. Keep reading to find out more!
Are you looking for a solution to missing teeth in Wiltshire?
Dental implants are the leading permanent solution to missing or damaged teeth. Whether you’re missing a single tooth or need a full arch replacement, implants act as a replacement root to which a dental prosthetic is anchored. The implant is surgically secured to your jawbone through a minimally invasive procedure conducted under anaesthetic so that you will feel no pain.
“I’m so glad I chose to replace my missing tooth with an implant. The procedure was so quick, and it didn’t hurt at all. The team were very professional, and sometimes I forget I even have an implant!”
What are the benefits of dental implants?
- Implants look, feel and function just like your natural teeth
- They can prevent bone loss that would otherwise occur at the site of the missing tooth
- They can make you look more youthful by supporting your facial structure
- They are long-lasting, dependable and low maintenance
- Dental implants are cost-effective and a great investment in your smile
- You will be able to drink, eat and laugh with confidence!
‘Teeth-in-a-day’ implants in Salisbury
Often referred to as ‘same day dentistry’, teeth-in-a-day dental implants means precisely that – a full arch of teeth restored in just one surgical appointment! Whilst this is a high end and more involved procedure, we offer financial solutions to help you spread the cost, meaning you can complete your smile without breaking the bank!